Theory, Culture & Society is a highly ranked, high impact factor, rigorously peer reviewed journal that publishes original research and review articles in the social and cultural sciences. Launched to cater for the resurgence of interest in culture within contemporary social science, it provides a forum for articles which theorize the relationship between culture and society.
Details on my build of the TCS website:
- Working off flat JPG concept images, I rebuilt the graphics of the site, identified fonts and broke down UX elements for coding
- A WordPress dev environment was created on a local server
- User testing was conducted
- Stakeholder sign-off
- This site was built in record time, on an accelerated schedule
- New post taxonomy structures were created within the database to allow updates (to content not built into your standard WP install)
Here is an early version Axure wireframe for user experience:
A later Axure wireframe evolution of the UX:
The client was very pleased with the results. Site CMS was handed off & the client successfully maintains the site autonomously.